Wednesday, August 2, 2017

aaaaaagh

ok, i can't think of anything else fun to do right now.
on the internet mainly.
i can't go out and do things.
i'm not sure why, but I don't feel like I can do that.
even as recently as stephenville, I walked outside a lot.  I went to the playground.  I walked around.  I looked for people to talk to, although that was kinda hard.  People don't want to talk to you after you get past like age 12.  it mostly has to be people you already know.  which, here, is like impossible.  it might be possible to do at school during the semester but I feel like no one actually wants to talk to me.  ugh.
and there's no park i can walk to.  maybe that one hunter mentioned but I don't think there's a playground there.  I like that one we went to, but it's far away.  I could just take the bus all the time.  take the bus to the playground and stay there and throw a tennis ball into the air like I did in lubbock and climb the tiny playground stuff.  maybe the playground that the trans group met at would work too.  both for variety.  oh, hey, also that crappy one by nicole's house.  maybe I should go walk around otter creek and see if i can find that one tiny play ground between the houses again.  that's four places i could go.  but all require busses to obtain.  that should be the plural of bus.  why isn't it?
wiktionary says it's buses or busses.
i've been making a to-do list.  applying for a job is on there.  I need to do it like now.  I also need to go to nicole's house and look for hunter's stupid magic cards.  and I have to go to arkephelphia with him this weekend and maybe go move in to huntsville, presumably his dad or russell could bring me back here, and then I have to go to some baseball games in september.  and school.  god school.  time is running out.  has it been 90 days?  I hate everything.
ok, so theory.  gotta do it this month.  hunter will be gone soon so it should be easier.
but today.  idfk.  It's still early enough to go to sleep and be like sleeping at night.  but I'm not exactly sleepy.  I woke up at like 4pm today.
I also want to clean my room.  I want to organize my stuff, but I think right now I'm just going to have to try to cram everything into the drawers.  I am sick of having my floor all cluttered.  books won't go in drawers.  You know, if I get a roommate I won't have to pay as much rent.  I would be happy to have rainshine live here.  but i'm not sure about james.  eh, I don't think he'd break anything or anything like that.  He'd probably just sit on a couch and play games all day.  but I think I'd do it all officially or whatever and have them actually apply.  it should be fine as long as hunter leaves his name on right?
685 40 150 = 875 400 for one 275 for two.
but I don't know if adrien will even want to live here.  he didn't say anything when I mentioned it.  he didn't say yes or no, and for a lot of people that means no.  I don't know who else to ask.  maybe if I go to school I'll find someone who needs a place.  but it's not likely to be someone I know and trust well.
I'll probably just have to pay it myself.
classes start on august 16th.  so i need to finish theory before that.  13 days god.
I never used to have the problem of not knowing what I want to do.
I wish I could watch yt while cleaning my room.  I suppose I could if I set up hunter's laptop in there again.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I need to buy any more food this month but
    I'll need to buy a bus pass and the netflix at the least. that's at most 48$ I think. and I already spent 10. so 58$ this month. I'm supposed to stay under 200. do I need to buy anything else? I can't think of anything right now.
    why is the yt app breaking?

    ReplyDelete