Tuesday, July 18, 2017

tuesday plan

"physically affectionate friends"

plan for today includes applying for jobs and I guess maybe also calling another apt for hunter.  I now have less than two hours in which to do that, but I don't feel like doing it now.  Maybe I'll wait till tomorrow when russell won't be here anymore.

I need to work 30 hours a week to cover rent electricity internet.  I think everything else would be paid for by my mom anyway.  I need a little more than that to pay hunter back.  So I need a full-time job.  At minimum wage.  God I do not want to work 40 hours a week.  But maybe I can do that till I can pay hunter back and then stop.  I guess that means it would take me quite a long time to pay him back though.  I'll have to be very frugal from now on.  Sigh.  I won't be able to spend my money on extra fun things that my mom doesn't want to pay for.  But step one is getting a job at all.  and I'll keep limiting my food money as previously determined so as not to waste my mom's money.  I'll buy a new phone and use ting again. delete the texts and give this phone back to my mom maybe.  I suppose it doesn't matter.

today i just have to apply for jobs online.  I'll do it during dnd.

No comments:

Post a Comment