Sunday, July 16, 2017

sunday 7-16-17

god it's the future.
I'm not going to richard's got party.  I could have, but I decided not to, even though I'm kind of sad about it.  I want to see kevin again.  there might be other interesting people there too.  russell is going.

a few minutes ago, I caught sight of myself in the mirror.  ew.  I hate the way I look.  I'm working on it, but I wish it could go faster.  I got out a dr pepper hours ago, and a few minutes ago I remembered it and opened it and then I was like "i could have just put it back in the fridge".  I could just stop drinking it now.  In fact, I will.

My food plan for today:
applesauce
almonds
broccoli/spinach
kidney beans
oatmeal
those cauliflower fries
reqd.

I need to not buy anything, because I have a lot of food here.  I need to eat what I have first.

I wish I could go to an indoor track.  The only option is ualr, but I don't want to see that person again.

If I lost two lbs / week starting now, I could be unfat in a year.  It's always a year.  I need to stop drinking pop.  It hasn't been pleasing lately anyway.  I think because i've been drinking a lot of it.  I also said I was going to be veganish, but I think I forgot yesterday.  My plan up there is veganish.

things to do today:
walk
clean bedroom
cut hair
laundry
inventory food

laundry should wait till they leave.
walking  has to wait till evening.
i can inventory food.  then go buy haircutting thing.

nicole said ni would come over but then changed it to a maybe when I asked again.  second time i recall that happening recently.

what to do.  I feel like something is missing.
Why is cleaning my room so hard?

I need to stop eating food when I go out with other people.  I should have looked at the menu to see if they had vegetables.

I'm not giving up pop forever, just - just for the rest of this month for now.  I can have one again on aug 1.  I'll try that for now.

what needs to be done?
job
school
diet
exercise
projects

I'll stick to my diet plan and I'll be caught down by feb 12.  That's 30 weeks from now.  If I lose 2 lbs / week that's 60 lbs.  That would be pretty cool.  I could fit into those size 18 pants again.

what else is missing?
I don't know.

food inventory
haircutting device
room cleaning
that's what I'm going to go do now.

2 comments:

  1. I have enough food for more than 23 days. So I don't need to buy anything except maybe req'd till aug 8. Hunter's leaving around the 10th. I'm going to call the places tomorrow and tell them the 10th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do I WANT to do right now? I have no idea. Instead of getting a hair-cutting device, I could just use scissors and chop off pieces of my hair until it's short enough. nah, I don't like that plan. I know it won't work for the back and side hair. So I'll go look for a hair-cutting thing.

    ReplyDelete