Wednesday, June 28, 2017

wed plan

well I already ate all my calories for today.  I don't have any other food here that I am actually excited about eating, but I do have some stuff I might eat if i get really bored and just want to eat.  I was also planning to go to the store and get some junkfood other than digiorno pizza.

I need to get a surveyor's wheel so I can measure distances.  To know how far I'm walking when I go around the block and stuff, in cases where google maps doesn't know.  I just measured inside where I walk and it's about what I was counting it as, but I thought I was way under-estimating the distance.  I wanted to make sure I didn't over-estimate, and I just barely maybe approximately got it right.  And it takes me 40 minutes to walk a mile in here.  The fact that I have to turn around 200 times definitely adds time, but I didn't expect it to double.  I don't think it's actually half a mile around the apartment complex.  I think it's probably way less.

I found a location one mile away on google.  I can count my steps on that and go by that till i can get a measuring wheel.  And now I doubt the track at ualr, because I do a "mile" there easily in 2000 steps.

So.
walk 2 miles
go to store and get some food from last entry and 1 junkfood.
clean room.
build that one puzzle.

I walked the two miles.  Counted 2500 steps for the second one.  I went to the store and got some expensive fruits and vegetables and some rice and eggrolls.  I ate the rice and eggrolls.  I drank dr pepper.  There's no more dr pepper.  I want more.  It's about to be midnight, we don't have time to go to the store.  It's 11:54, we couldn't make it anyway, and hunter's in the middle of a game.  I will drink from my 2-liter coke bottle full of water instead.  *does so*

I bought watermelon.  I used to always avoid buying watermelon because my mom says it's expensive.  And, like, she's right.  But I think it might be worth it.  I ate a piece of watermelon.  It's really good.  I think I could totally make watermelon be my go-to "junkfood".  at least during watermelon season.

I feel like I need to say something else but I can't think of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment