Monday, June 19, 2017

goals for 6-19-17

brush teeth done
walk 10 miles (walk around the block at 5pm)
sweep (by 10pm)
laundry (by 7pm)
trivia crack (midnight)
duolingo (midnight)

There are other things that I need to do but I feel kinda poopie today.  My neck is hurting.  So I'm not gonna worry about anything else.

My plan to not drink pop fell apart.  I could try that again.  I'm so used to drinking it and it is yummy.  So it's like when I'm bored and trying to think of something to do, getting pop is like my first idea.  I know it is a bad decision.  It's fun.  I don't want to cut out all fun things.  But maybe there can be fun things that are not unhealthy.  I mean, surely there are.  Pop isn't just calories that I don't need.  It's a lot worse than that.  I need to convince myself of that.  I think I can avoid it for now.

responsible fooding would probably be total, bn, fs, b12, d3, carrots, lentils, applesauce, oranges, grapefruit, spinach, broccoli.  Those are all things I have except I'd have to go buy carrots.  I feel like the day would be really boring if I only ate that stuff.  I think that might be a problem.  I shouldn't be getting my entertainment from food.

No comments:

Post a Comment