Tuesday, May 30, 2017

what to do

right now I'm thinking like, what do I even like to eat?  All I can think of is pizza and macaroni and i swear there are more yummy foods than that.  I went to the store and I couldn't think of anything and I didn't want to just wander up and down all the aisles.  I haven't been dieting at all the last few days because we went to dallas for a party.  david has a new girlfriend.  i miss his previous people.  anyway his new person speaks tagalog, so I got a tagalog book.  I was planning to study that and japanese today, except stupid dnd.  And when I'm stressed out I want to eat.  But I can't think of anything I want to eat right now.  What did I used to eat?  Idk, i can't think of anything I want so maybe I can just go with nothing.  But I need to get myself to eat healthy food.  oatmeal, cereal, spaghetti, rice, lentils, green peas, green beans, kidney beans, chili beans, almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, brazilnuts, flaxseed, applesauce, oranges, pears, raisins, cranberries, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, jicama, cucumber, green peppers, anything else?  If I go through that list then that should be like 2 days of food.  Bread.  peanut butter, jelly.  Anyway, I need to go with what I already have first.

I have a pita pocket sandwich.  I'm going to eat that. And then I will probably not work on japanese because thinking about trying to do it while they're here doesn't feel good.  Idk.  I do want to study it.  And I've generally been having a problem with motivation to do anything except yt.

No comments:

Post a Comment