Friday, May 19, 2017

stress ramble

I need to walk because exercise, and I want yummy food, but I need to save money, and I need to not overeat.  I'm thinking, maybe I could go to the store and get something really cheap.  But I also need to get used to eating more um boring food.  I remember liking it in the past.  So if I ween myself off of junkfood, will I crave greenbeans again?  I'm tempted to go to the store and look around for something yummy that costs less than $3.  I'm thinking about spaghettios, but really they're not that good.  I think bread and hashbrown patties would exceed $3.  idk what else there is, but I could go look around, but I'm afraid that if i go there i'll just end up getting something more expensive.  Also I need to walk more today.  It's definitely better to just eat food I already have here.  Maybe I should just go take a bath and then I'll get hungry enough to just eat oatmeal or something, and I need to do dishes.  I haven't really been doing anything except trying to distract myself from eating by playing freecell and watching degrassi and random videos.  i can't focus enough to watch switched at birth or the fosters right now.  I hope they are still there.  I need to download something for school, it might be too late.

I keep thinking that if I can get some yummy food it will satisfy something and then I won't be stressed out anymore and then I can focus on the things I want to do long-term.  But I need to remind myself that food does not actually eliminate stress.  It just ends up making it worse.  Unless you're actually hungry, but I'm talking about eating when not hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment