Monday, May 8, 2017

main current concern

I started the class late, which was a bad idea.  I knew this teacher was terrible, shouldn't have bothered with her again.  I didn't know what was going on, so I fell behind, then class was horrible, and I had no idea what to even do, talking to the teacher is awkward and uninformative, so I put it off, and I started feeling like crap and depressed and I kept thinking I'd have time later to catch up, and now that I feel up to it, the semester is over.  I'm not sure what to do.  I don't want to go talk to the teacher with nothing.  But what if I need to talk to her now to get a chance at an incomplete?  Well, I'll retake the class later if necessary so I guess I'll just go ahead and work on it oh shit the blackboard might go away, I'd better download everything, then do it all then ask for a grade change.  Ugh.  I also have to do the other class, and go to my brother's graduation parties, and get a job, and study for other classes that I have to take or test out of in the future.  I wish I could ask the teacher if i could just get a fucking list of requirements from her and turn them in in august, but in my experience she says everything so vaguely no matter how many times I ask for clarification that I can never tell what in the fuck she wants me to do.
I was thinking about trying to do some stuff tonight and take it to her, but I got stressed out from some other crap and now I'm sleepy and I told hunter I would do the dishes, and I was hoping to clean my room.  At least I did laundry.  That's the only thing I've accomplished today.
Well, I also encountered a new youtube atheist who turned out to be an anti-feminist douchebag.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment