Sunday, November 15, 2015

rambles about school

The things I need to do for school
study still like 100 pages of math (by december 2nd)
read that theater book
maybe study for that literature test

secondarily, study a million pages for computer science

I'm afraid I'm going to get kicked out of the dorm.  The RA texted and said there's a letter for me from housing.  I sent them an email a while ago complaining about stuff and then they wanted me to come and talk but every day I've never felt like it and/or forgot until after 5, and anyway I don't want to go be in an office with someone who might be going to yell at me.  I know what it could be like.  Like the time I tried to report amanda free for stalking me and stuff and instead i was surrounded by more people, the vice principal and office workers and the school cop, who hated me.  I don't want to go in to that.  So I guess I'll call them... but I still don't know what's going to happen.  It just seems to be my experience that any time I complain about anything, things get worse for me.  And if I can't live on campus next semester, I'm not sure how I could finish my degree.  That would be a relief.  I could just go live in dallas again.  And I could look for a non-shitty job.  IDK what to do about hunter.  I hate that he doesn't have, like, the same kind of priorities as I do.

Actually, for the math, I'd need to turn in my homework by november 25th, and the test would be on the 7th or something.  Wow, so that's 10 days.  Even when I've tried to pay attention and study my math, I haven't been able to do 10 pages per day.  Maybe 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment