Monday, October 26, 2015

math test definitions

Usually teachers say write as much as is necessary to make sure that I know that you know what you're talking about, what the question was asking about.  So when we were supposed to define terms, I wrote them in two different ways, to make sure he knew I knew.  But afterwards he said that's wrong, don't include this extra unnecessary information in a definition.  BUT the book does that, in their definitions they sometimes says blah in other words blah.  So I was also following the book's example.  But I just wrote out the definitions from the book that I did wrong on the test, because we can get more points on the test for doing that, and none of these particular ones had the "in other words" part.  So I'm not even going to bother to say anything else to him about it, unless he somehow brings it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment