Saturday, January 19, 2013

make-up

One day when I was in that hell-hole of 7th grade, a classmate told me that the reason boys didn't like me was because I didn't wear make-up.  I was shocked.  Really, people are that shallow?  But I thought, it's like a game, and I know how to win now.  I thought, "If that's what they want, then that's what I'll do."  So the next day I wore a small amount of make-up.  A few people complimented me on it.  After the first person said something, I knew it was a mistake.  I realized that I didn't want to wear make-up.  If that was what it took to get boys to like me, then forget the boys.  I didn't want to dress up to get them as part of a game.

Some people wear make-up as part of a costume, and that's different.  Like, they wear outrageous make-up as part of their outrageous outfits.  That might be silly, but it's a different issue.  Most women wear make-up as part of the game to get/impress men.  That's gross.  I did it for one day and realized how gross it was.  So why haven't all those other people figured it out?

Also victora secret go die in a fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment