Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I've read 26 pages today.

12 hours at 12 pages per hour would be 144 pages.  I normally watch tv pretty much continuously all day, but today I only watched 3 shows and in between that I turned the tv off.  But I went places with my mom for a couple of hours and then there was eating time, but actually that coincided with watching tv, so really it was only 5 hours of doing other crap, but there's also just little times of wandering around doing nothing, or going to the bathroom, or whatever.  Also, I woke up at 1:30.  So I've been awak for almost twelve hours, and 5 hours were devoted to other things, and I got 2:10 worth of reading done, so about 5 hours are unaccounted for.  Um seriously what did I do during that time?
So I supposedly have another 4 hours of waking time.  So that would be 48 pages, out of the 118 I wish I could complete.  Well, as long as I'm wishing for things....  Or maybe I can read faster than that.  IDK.  I'm a go try but I have been reading a lot, or so it feels, so I'm going to take a break till 2:00.

1 comment:

  1. I like what you have going on here. Basically taking your spare time and making it productive by learning something or doing some constructive and not just wasting time. Good inspiration!

    JW

    ReplyDelete